Simone Bikini Bottom
Hey Water-Babe! My name is Simone.
With my plunging V front and scrunchy bum seam at the back, I will flatter any shape! Are you ready to turn heads this summer?
By buying me, you are helping the environment because I’m made from 100% regenerated nylon and polyester fibre, found in discarded fishing nets. But don’t worry, it hasn’t compromised on my quality!
Some of my other awesome features and benefits include:
I am sustainable
smooth and soft
brilliant shape retention
50+ sun protection
4 ½ times more chlorine-resistant than competitors elastane.
That’s because I’m made from Vita Xtra Life Lycra, a premium Carvico product.
So, come on! Let’s go make some memories!
xxThank you for supporting Australian Made and Designed products
Swimwear Care Instructions
The secret to a long lasting garment
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges or rough ground in general.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
- Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
- Separate light colours from dark before washing.
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools.
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, make-up or perfume.
- White and pastel colours, and light weight garments may appear transparent when wet.
- Although the best possible dyes are selected worldwide, the fastness of some shades must be treated with caution. Particular care should be taken with contrasting colours in the one garment.
- Collection: Twice as Nice