- Sky blue with white trim
- Sunset yellow with black trim
- White with black trim
- Black with white trim
Hey there Watermark Man! My name is Max.
Everyone needs some shorts like me! You will cover all bases with me in your wardrobe. My lightweight yet durable fabric will keep you cool in summer and my design means you don't compromise on style. I am perfect for the pool or beach and can be worn over your 'Geoff Briefs' for that extra coverage.
I come in:
I might be tough but still need you to show me the love and watch out for rough surfaces. I love to go swimming and will continue to look my best if you gently hand wash me out in clean water after every swim. Please don’t bleach, soak, wring, tumble dry or dry clean me either, as it doesn’t agree with me.
So, come on! Let’s go make some memories!
xxThank you for supporting Australian Made and Designed products
Swimwear Care Instructions
The secret to a long lasting garment
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges or rough ground in general.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
- Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
- Separate light colours from dark before washing.
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools.
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, make-up or perfume.
- White and pastel colours, and light weight garments may appear transparent when wet.
- Although the best possible dyes are selected worldwide, the fastness of some shades must be treated with caution. Particular care should be taken with contrasting colours in the one garment.
- Collection: Featured Products