Manda One Piece
Hey Water-babe! I’m Manda,
Wear me to the beach, pool or under your jeans as a body suit! I’m diverse and love to be worn wherever you go! Zip me up or down, the choice is yours! I am full coverage, so will hold you all over nice and tight! Perfect if you need more support.
By buying me, you are helping the environment because I’m made from 100% regenerated nylon and polyester fibre, found in discarded fishing nets. But don’t worry, it hasn’t compromised on my quality!
Some of my other awesome features and benefits include:
I am sustainable
smooth and soft
brilliant shape retention
50+ sun protection
4 ½ times more chlorine-resistant than competitors elastane.
That’s because I’m made from Vita Xtra Life Lycra, a premium Carvico product.
I might be tough but still need you to show me the love and watch out for rough surfaces. I love to go swimming and will continue to look my best if you gently hand wash me out in clean water after every swim. Please don’t bleach, soak, wring, tumble dry or dry clean me either, as it doesn’t agree with me.
So, come on! Let’s go make some memories!
Thank you for supporting Australian Made and Designed products
Swimwear Care Instructions
The secret to a long lasting garment
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges or rough ground in general.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
- Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
- Separate light colours from dark before washing.
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools.
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, make-up or perfume.
- White and pastel colours, and light weight garments may appear transparent when wet.
- Although the best possible dyes are selected worldwide, the fastness of some shades must be treated with caution. Particular care should be taken with contrasting colours in the one garment.
- Collection: One Piece Wonderland