Jude One Piece
My name is Jude. Are you ready to enjoy some fun in the sun at a pool party or on a boat? Maybe you're heading out to a bar and want to wear me under your resort wear shorts? Either way, we will turn heads together!
By adding me to your collection, you are helping the environment because I’m made from 100% regenerated nylon and polyester fibre, found in discarded fishing nets. Don’t be fooled though, I am still of the highest quality!
Not only am I sustainable, I’m smooth and soft, extra strong, amazing quality, brilliant shape, retention, maximum durability, 50+ sun protection, 4 ½ times more chlorine-resistant than competitors elastane.
That’s because I’m made from Vita Xtra Life Lycra, a premium Carvico product.
I might be tough but still need you to show me the love and watch out for rough surfaces. I love to go swimming and will continue to look my best if you gently hand wash me out in clean water after every swim. Please don’t bleach, soak, wring, tumble dry or dry clean me either as it will shorten my life with you.
Let’s go make some memories!
Thank you for supporting Australian Made and Designed products
Swimwear Care Instructions
The secret to a long lasting garment
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with mild detergent.
- Do not soak.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Line dry out of direct sunlight.
- Avoid any rough surfaces such as pool edges or rough ground in general.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
- Remove any excess water and dry without delay.
- Separate light colours from dark before washing.
- Avoid excess contact with suntan lotions and harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools.
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals such as deodorants, make-up or perfume.
- White and pastel colours, and light weight garments may appear transparent when wet.
- Although the best possible dyes are selected worldwide, the fastness of some shades must be treated with caution. Particular care should be taken with contrasting colours in the one garment.